We have the best customers here at Retro Rosie’s and Cobweb’s Unique Finds. Really. 99% of our regulars are super-sweet. The other 1%….well, let’s just say that it isn’t the 1% you want to aspire to! We know our customers Continue reading Sweet Hearts
This week we’ve gotten in a plethora of new-old sewing patterns. Most of these are from the 1950s through the 1970s. A lot of them are larger sizes–40 to 43 bust. The majority are dresses, but there are some 1940s Continue reading Vintage Sewing Patterns and Books
I love getting fabulous new finds in the shop. Lately we’ve had some spectacular pieces come in, including the boots in the picture above. The inside is gold-leaf printed with the name Feltman & Curme. I did a little research, Continue reading Edwardian Era Acquisitions
This year, I skipped the parties, stayed home, and watched the Doctor Who marathon. All in all, much more satisfactory than cameras panning a crowd of screaming drunks while trying to come up with relevant commentary. I caught this and Continue reading New Year, New Sale!